WHEN & WHERE: 29 July - 31 July. Palma de Mallorca, Spain.
- European teams of 2 people (both from the production team* or one from the production team and one Head of Department), presenting a fiction feature film or documentary project at a very advanced stage of development (2 months before the shooting at the latest), who are willing to make their audiovisual production more sustainable and improve their skills on how to work on environmentally friendly sets.
- green managers (professionals, even if working outside production, with at least two years of experience in the field of environmental management), interested in learning how an audiovisual production is carried out and how to apply their skills to the audiovisual context.
- professionals from the production team*, interested in getting and improving their skills in sustainable practices on set.
*producer/line producer/production manager/unit production manager/delegate producer
We especially welcome applications from teams who got support from the Mallorca Film Commission and/or teams who will shoot in Mallorca.
Applicants must confirm their full availability to attend the sessions.
The working language of workshops, meetings and events is English; thus, a good knowledge of English is essential to participate and all written material, all versions and drafts of the project, must be translated.
The workshop is realised in collaboration with Mallorca Film Commission, Fundació Mallorca Turisme and Consell Insular de Mallorca.
Participants with project: 500 Euro (+ VAT, if applicable) per team.
Participants without project: 150 Euro (+ VAT, if applicable) per person.
This amount covers workshop training, 2 nights hotel and meals during the workshop.
The requested materials – to be submitted all together in 1 single PDF (10 MB max.), 12 font, 1,5 line spacing and all in English – are:
- Professional bio – 1 page max
- Motivation letter (specifying previous actions in sustainability, if any) – 1 page max
- Applicants and project main data - for communication purposes
- High-res photograph (1 MB approx.) for each participant
Plus, for professionals applying with a project:
- Detailed budget (Euro)
- Financial Plan
- Confirmed troupe details
- Detailed development and production timetable
- Synopsis – 1 page max
- Treatment – 15 pages max in English (or analogue document, according to the type of project), to be attached as last element, at the end of the dossier. If selected, a script in English should be available.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Click on "APPLY NOW!" to access the application form and submit your candidature (before starting the application process, you need to create an account on the TFL platform).
Due to the epidemic of Covid-19 and any possible mutation of it, we draw your attention to the fact that TorinoFilmLab may have to cancel the residential workshop(s) or to postpone it to another date for responding to the recommendations of health and government organizations. In such a case, TorinoFilmLab will notify the participants of its decision without delay. In case of cancellation, the sessions will be held online.
In partnership with
All the updates once a month in your mailbox, subscribe to the TFL newsletter.