WHEN & WHERE: 14 October - 16 October. Sitges, Spain.
- European teams of 2 people (both from the production team* or one from the production team and one Head of Department), presenting a fiction feature film or documentary project at a very advanced stage of development (2 months before the shooting at the latest), who are willing to make their audiovisual production more sustainable and improve their skills on how to work on environmentally friendly sets.
- green managers (professionals with at least two years of experience in the field of environmental management), interested in learning how an audiovisual production is carried out and how to apply their skills to the audiovisual context.
- professionals from the production team*, interested in getting and improving their skills in sustainable practices on set.
*producer/line producer/production manager/unit production manager/delegate producer
We especially welcome applications from teams who got support from the Catalan Institute for Cultural Companies and/or teams who will shoot in Catalunya.
Applicants must confirm their full availability to attend the sessions.
The working language of workshops, meetings and events is English; thus, a good knowledge of English is essential to participate and all written material, all versions and drafts of the project, must be translated.
The workshop is realised in collaboration with Government of Catalonia, Catalan Institute for Cultural Companies, Catalunya Film Commission and Servei de Desenvolupament Empresarial.
There is no participation fee for this workshop, however, participants must cover their travel and accommodation costs. Participants wishing to stay at the Melià Hotel in Sitges, where the workshop will take place, will benefit from a special rate. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Thursday evening: welcome aperitif
Friday and Saturday: from 10 am to 7.30 pm followed by a networking dinner
Sunday: from 10 am to 3 pm followed by a wrap-up lunch
The requested materials – to be submitted all together in 1 single PDF (10 MB max.), 12 font, 1,5 line spacing and all in English – are:
1) Professional bio – 1 page max
2) Motivation letter (specifying previous actions in sustainability, if any) – 1 page max
3) Applicants and project main data - for communication purposes
4) High-res photograph (1 MB approx.) for each participant
Plus, for professionals applying with a project:
5) Detailed budget (Euro)
6) Financial Plan
7) Confirmed crew details
8) Detailed development and production and shooting timetable
9) Synopsis – 1 page max
10) Treatment – 15 pages max in English (or analogue document, according to the type of project), to be attached as last element, at the end of the dossier. If selected, a script in English should be available.
For more information, contact email@example.com
All the updates once a month in your mailbox, subscribe to the TFL newsletter.