WHEN & WHERE: 15 -18 June 2023. Warsaw, Poland.
- Film and series industry professionals involved in the pre-production and production stages, interested in getting and improving their skills in sustainable practices on set.
The workshop is open to producers or other professionals from the production team*, heads of department, writers, directors with or without a project.
- Funds, film commissions, film institutions delegates interested in knowing more about sustainability on set.
- Sustainability consultants (professionals with at least two years of experience in the field of environmental management) interested in learning how an audiovisual production is carried out, how to apply their skills to the audiovisual context and who want to build a professional network in the film and series industry.
* line producer/production manager /delegate producer
We especially welcome applications from professionals who live in Poland and the nearby region, professionals who got support from the Polish Film Institute and/or who will shoot in Poland.
Applicants must confirm their full availability to attend the sessions and must read in advance the projects materials that will be sent by TFL.
The working language of workshops, meetings and events is English; thus, a good knowledge of English is essential to participate and all written material, all versions and drafts of the project, must be translated.
The workshop is realised in collaboration with the Polish Film Institute.
For information: email@example.com
Workshop participation fee: 300 Euro (+ VAT, if due) per person.
The training and meals are covered during the workshop, participants must cover their travel and accommodation costs.
*Thanks to the partnership with the Polish Film Institute, the participation of Polish industry professionals is free of charge.
Thursday evening: welcome aperitif
Friday and Saturday: from 9 am to 6.30 pm followed by a networking dinner
Sunday: from 9 am to 3 pm followed by a wrap-up lunch
Schedule may be subject to change
Professionals applying WITHOUT a project:
1) Professional bio – 1 page max
2) Motivation letter (specifying previous actions in sustainability, if any) – 1 page max
3) Applicants and project main data - for communication purposes
4) High-res photograph (1 MB approx.) for each participant
In addition, professionals applying WITH a project must present:
5) Detailed budget (Euro)
6) Financial Plan
7) Confirmed crew details
8) Detailed development and production and shooting timetable
9) Synopsis – 1 page max
10) Treatment – 15 pages max in English (or analogue document, according to the type of project), to be attached as last element, at the end of the dossier. If selected, a script in English should be available.
The requested materials must be submitted all together in 1 single PDF (10 MB max.), 12 font, 1,5 line spacing and all in English.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on "APPLY NOW" to access the application form and submit your candidature (before starting the application process, you need to create an account on the TFL platform). It is one application per professional.
Specifically, the call for applications dedicated to professionals without a project is available HERE, while the call for applications for professionals with a project is available HERE.
In partnership with
All the updates once a month in your mailbox, subscribe to the TFL newsletter.