WHEN & WHERE: 7- 9 December. Reykjavík, Iceland.
- Teams of 2 people (both from the production team* or one from the production team and one Head of Department), presenting a fiction feature film or documentary project in pre-production, who are willing to make their audiovisual production more sustainable and improve their skills on how to work on environmentally friendly sets.
- Sustainability managers (professionals with at least two years of experience in the field of environmental management), interested in learning how an audiovisual production is carried out and how to apply their skills to the audiovisual context.
- Professionals from the production team*, interested in getting and improving their skills in sustainable practices on set.
*producer/line producer/production manager/unit production manager/delegate producer
We especially welcome applications from professionals who live in Iceland and Nordic countries, professionals who got support from the Icelandic Film Centre and/or who will shoot in Iceland.
Applicants must confirm their full availability to attend the session.
The working language of workshops, meetings and events is English; thus, a good knowledge of English is essential to participate and all written material, all versions and drafts of the project, must be translated.
The workshop is realised in collaboration with Icelandic Film Centre, Film in Iceland, Inspired by Iceland and Business Iceland.
Participants with project: 500 Euro (+ VAT, if applicable) per team. Icelandic projects will benefit from a 50% scholarship.
Participants without project: 150 Euro (+ VAT, if applicable) per person.
This amount covers workshop training and meals during the workshop
Participants must cover their travel and accommodation costs.
Tuesday evening: welcome aperitif
Wednesday and Thursday: from 9 am to 6.30 pm followed by a networking dinner
Friday: from 9 am to 3 pm followed by a wrap-up lunch
For professionals applying without a project:
The requested materials – to be submitted all together in 1 single PDF (10 MB max.), 12 font, 1,5 line spacing and all in English – are:
1) Professional bio – 1 page max
2) Motivation letter (specifying previous actions in sustainability, if any) – 1 page max
3) Applicants and project main data - for communication purposes
4) High-res photograph (1 MB approx.) for each participant
Plus, for professionals applying with a project:
5) Detailed budget (Euro)
6) Financial Plan
7) Confirmed crew details
8) Detailed development and production and shooting timetable
9) Synopsis – 1 page max
10) Treatment – 15 pages max in English (or analogue document, according to the type of project), to be attached as last element, at the end of the dossier. If selected, a script in English should be available.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In partnership with
All the updates once a month in your mailbox, subscribe to the TFL newsletter.